Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Grand West Adventure

This is what I'm going to do. I just spent a fine chunk of time putting up a bunch of photos on facebook. It would be in my best interest for you to look at them there. However, I will post a few here to tempt you to click the link below:

view the first set here
view the second set here

But first... get a sneak peak:

Carpenteria Campground, near Santa Barbara, CA

My favorite spot.


The best camping spot in the world.

Dan at the Grand Canyon

Cutie Daniel



4 comments:

Megs said...

You two are soo stinkin' precious! Those pics are awesome and dude that campsite looks out of this world where the heck was that!?! I hope you guys have such a rad time in teaching! I look forward to reading all about your adventures!
Megan H

connor_m said...

hey guys. i can't wait 'til you're both out here! just a few more days!

connor_m said...

hey one more thing. you better study this blog site, cuz once you're over here the website is all in korean!

RiverSoul said...

Hey guys its good to know that you have taken up the initiative to teach kids . . . . And those pics are awesome
If ever you come to India, then make sure to come to my city, called Mysore. It is in south India, in a state called karnataka. It is a beautiful city with beautiful Palaces and many more attractions. A happening tourist spot too.
I would love to see you guys here.
Just to show you more abt my city, i will start a photoblog soon as my xms are over.
Hope you dont mind me adding ur blog in my friends list..
:)
Check out my blog too
Comments are welcome