Friday, July 18, 2008

My Face is Sweaty... so are my hands...

So I just bought some chicken an dumplings from a dude on the street that I like to frequent. He has the best damn chicken kabobs with these rice dumplings that are all soaked in spicy bbq sauce-ish stuff. Julie and I look like body builders these days because we work out all the time so we have to eat about 6000 calories a day just to stay alive. Julie is definitely going to disapprove of this post. So... school os great. The little kids are so fun to be with, the middle schoolers are hard to entertain, and the high schoolers are great. I am figuring out how to teach... and sometimes how to teach well I hope. It's fun trying new things and working through problems well enough that I can get a problem under control so that class can function well. Most of all the kids really suck at english so I don't have to be as smart as julie and know sentence structure like I know my you know what. Anyway, I can just ask her if I have a problem,.. that's why I married her.. to solve simple problems that my laziness cannot overcome.. that and a getaway from the draft if John McCain gets elected and the sh** hits the fan and we blow up Iran. I have to go to class. We will post some pictures soon and have some more details that aren't just me being stupid. We love and miss you friends!

1 comment:

Barbara Elizabeth said...

As soon as I read bbq-ish sauce, my mind substituted "calories"! Then I was glad to read that you guys are working out! Good luck at fighting the bulge!